Thursday, November 13, 2014

Kaleidoscope Dreams


Last night I had so many dreams, in the night and I was so excited to share them with you, but when I woke it was as if a kaleidoscope blew-up in my mind. I recognized and remembered all of the sequences, but they were disjointed and confusing. Have you ever had this experience? If so, do not do not despair! This is a frequent experience for many. Some nights are like that. However, the following night can offer profound, insightful, intact nocturnal dramas that offer extremely beneficial messages. So, please do not be discouraged. The truth is that even a fragment of a dream can be amazingly helpful. 

Yesterday my daughter shared a dream with me that she had about me. I have dreams about her as well. Anyone can dream about anyone, but people who are connected by love can even dream messages for each other! I can't share the dream, but I can tell you I hope it comes true!!!

Dreaming about a same-sex relative can also be symbolic for you…so think about how you are a sister to yourself, a mother to you etc. 

Send me your 150-word dream or fewer and I will do my best to interpret in this blog.
Cynthia@DreamPower.net (Please, include your email address.) 

Until next time, all my best wishes for your most beautiful dreams,

 ~Cynthia


No comments:

Post a Comment