Thursday, October 9, 2014

Yellow Butterfly


Do you have recurring symbols in your dreams? These may be important messages from your dream muse. Once you establish your meaning for a symbol it becomes part of the language of your subconscious mind.

Two nights ago I remembered a fraction of a dream as my alarm went off. Even though we would prefer to have the entire dream for context, even a fraction can be very helpful.

In my dream I was setting down a yellow butterfly soap holder on the right side of my kitchen sink. Butterflies for me represent: metamorphosis, change, evolving, and spirit. I also associate yellow with  mental energy, the stomach chakra and therefore digestion, and happiness & joy, simply because sunshine gives me those feelings.

Soap of course is used for cleansing or removing an unwanted layer and, from my generation, a threat!  

“Watch your mouth or I'll wash your mouth out with soap!” 

 To which the only proper response was, “Yes, Ma’am!”

My dream continues my current theme regarding positive change. It is a dream of encouragement. As I came out of the dream I felt excited. I also had the feeling that the yellow butterfly soap dish was made on a 3-D copier! I am not sure what that means, but it may become more clear as time goes on.

For now, wishing you a lovely day and helpful dreams.

~Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment